And thus ends Week Two of A Blog Without Photos. Guess I’ll have to come up with a Plan Z cuz it looks like my troubleshooter is swamped with more pressing troubles. It happens. In the meantime, here’s an update to what you haven’t missed…
- Downstairs is down to the studs and at a COMPLETE STANDSTILL until the house scientist dude can get details to David on how to proceed with insulation. Tick tick tick tick tick.
- The bathroom sink arrived. Smashed. The toilet seat arrived. Smashed. Reordered both.
- Bar sink and faucet just arrived and will pick them up today. Hope they fared better in their travels than SEE ABOVE.
- Ordered the bathroom tile at Ann Sacks NY on Thursday morning and OMG it all arrives on Tuesday morning. You rock, Ann Sacks! This will go on the floor (in Dove) and this will go on walls (stacked brick mosaic in Chalk). Should look pretty clean and understated when it’s done. I’d show you all the awesome tile pics I snapped while at the showroom but… yeah.
- We went round and round on the shower and finally decided on something that will look pretty much like this, including the teak floor grid and skylight. It won’t suck. Plus David gets to avoid tiling the floor. Shower tray to be ordered asap.
- As for the koi pond, we finally have a quote and a phone number for the liner guy so we’ll call him today. David’s on his way to meet with the pond equipment guy so we can get the details sorted out and parts ordered. The bridge steel should be ready any day now, I think. Things are finally moving.
I’ll leave it at that for now. Must send up another flare for WordPress help.